Friday, October 23, 2009

About this blog

Greetings and welcome to the Land of Lore, where reality is fantasy. My name's Andy and my co-blogger is my good friend Kay.

Now, into the purpose of this blog. I wanted to create a blog whereby I could write a fantasy novel that I have always wanted to write to show the world. The basic story outline is as follows :

The mystical world of Maglevia is engulf with war begun by the Military Kingdom of Beldenna. The Republic of Carcain has already fallen into Beldanna's control and only the two remaining kingdoms are left -the Sacred Kingdom of Velnos and the Musical Kingdom of Corcente . Rumors abound that the King of Beldanna may also try and invade the Mystical kingdom of Lydlos Sang, the Accursed kingdom of Ritovsk and the Cursed kingdom of Geldion as well. Also, reports has it that monster sightings are beginning to rise at an alarming rate...

Well, that's about the basics. Basically, this story will involve and immense amount of characters and supporting characters. I will start posting the story's progress and other stuff soon. Also my co-blogger Kay will post from time to time, so look forward to it! I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. So am I allowed to drag my OCs in this? XD I think I still have their pics and brief bio somewhere

    ReplyDelete